- 1000 INR
- Graflon Packing
- 2-5 Millimeter (mm)
- 5-10 Millimeter (mm)
- For Packing Use
Graflon is a graphitized PTFE yarn manufactured through a specially engineered process. High purity micronized graphite is encapsulated in a PTFE matrix structure. The graphitized PTFE yarn combines high thermal conductivity from graphite with all other great properties of PTFE. This combination gives Graflon packing great sealing properties that other products cannot offer: compressible, durable, self-lubricating, chemical resistant and heat dissipating.
- Construction: Interlock Braid
- pH: 0-14; Pressure: Up to 4000 psi; Shaft Speed: Up to 4500 feet per minute
- Application: Excellent versatile packing for pumps, valves, mixer, agitators or other equipments.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.914, Bhudhwar Peth, Bohri Ali, Near Sonia Maruti Chowk, Pune, Maharashtra, 411002, India