- 1000 INR
- For Industrial Use
- 10-20 Millimeter (mm)
- Industrial Grade
KLINGER transparent glasses have smooth surfaces and are mainly used for high pressure (above 35 bars) and temperatures within the limits shown in the pressure and temperature table.
Owing to the rapid attack of the boiler water on the glass at high temperatures we in general recommend the use of mica-protected glasses at temperatures above 243oC.
Klinger Glass Type
Type TA 28
Application Transparent Glasses
For media which do not significantly affect the glass e.g. oils and hydrocarbons
For media which seriously attack the glass e.g. saturated steam, HPWH, alkalis
1) For steam pressures above 35 bar we recommend the use of mica-protected transparent glasses.
2) At steam pressure above 120 bar only TA-28 glasses, size, may be used.
3) TA-28 glasses may only be used with mica-protection.
KLINGER transparent glasses are suitable for all technically practicable below-zero temperatures.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.914, Bhudhwar Peth, Bohri Ali, Near Sonia Maruti Chowk, Pune, Maharashtra, 411002, India