- 85 INR
- Nitrile Rubber Sheet
- 5-10 Millimeter (mm)
Nitrile rubber sheet
NBR nitrile rubber sheeting is specially formulated to prevent oil attack, meaning its mechanical properties remain intact even in direct contact with oils and grease.
Our range includes nitrile rubber sheeting specifically created to withstand contact with industrial oils, hydrocarbons, kerosene and high temperatures. Our nitrile rubber sheeting is mainly used in the manufacture of seals and other elements for industrial environments, in food grades for the food processing and health industries, and in special applications for transformer oil or dielectric oils for electrical installations and equipment.
- Good general resistance to oils.
- Good mechanical properties especially tensile strength, flexibility, compression set and impermeability to gases.
- Moderate ageing properties.
- Temperature range: -30 C to +120 C, with the possibility of reaching -40C.
- Good adhesion to metal.
- Moderate resistance to low temperature.
- Resistance to Chemicals; good resistance to inorganic chemical products except antioxidant agents and chlorine, and has satisfactory resistance to general hydrocarbons. Being a polar rubber means it is not recommended for use with polar liquids like ketones, ethers and amines. Limited resistance to aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Industrial maintenance
- Electrical transformers
- Food Industries
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.914, Bhudhwar Peth, Bohri Ali, Near Sonia Maruti Chowk, Pune, Maharashtra, 411002, India