- 130 INR
- Nylon 66
- Color Coated
- For Industrial Use
Nylon-6,6 (PA66) is semi-crystalline polyamide commonly used in fiber applications such as carpeting, clothing, and tire cord. It is also used as an engineering material in bearings and gears due to its good abrasion resistance and self-lubricating properties.
- Glass transition temperature: 50oC.
- Melting temperature: 255oC.
- Amorphous density at 25oC: 1.07 g/cm3.
- Crystalline density at 25oC: 1.24 g/cm3.
- Molecular weight of repeat unit: 226.32 g/mol.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.914, Bhudhwar Peth, Bohri Ali, Near Sonia Maruti Chowk, Pune, Maharashtra, 411002, India