- 250 INR
- Color Coated
- For Industrial Use
The polycarbonate sheets are currently being used instead of other materials such as polyethylene membrane, toughened glass and glass. This has been due to the desirable features they possess such as lightweight, high impact strength, UV protection and better aesthetic value.
- Electrical and electronics; this material is used to make quite a number of electrical and electronics equipment. Some of the most common parts include the switching relays, sensor parts, LCD sections, connectors, cell phones and computers just to mention a few.
- Automotive industry; polycarbonates are used to make various parts in the automotive industry. This is also due to their light weight and high-performance properties. They are used to make transparent sections of the car, headlight bezels, door handles, radiator grills and inner lenses. Their extensive use in this industry is due to their rigidity, dimensional stability, good heat resistance and low moisture absorption.
- Agriculture ; polycarbonate sheets are also used to make greenhouses. The UV treated polycarbonate sheets are commonly used to make high-quality greenhouse covering materials.
- They are also used to make eyeglasses, bulletproof windows and a wide range of items in both domestic and industrial applications.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.914, Bhudhwar Peth, Bohri Ali, Near Sonia Maruti Chowk, Pune, Maharashtra, 411002, India